Sunday 13 November 2016

Social class & demographic of my product

A Demographic table shows the social classes that categorise the differences between them. These social classes are categorized as A, B, C1, C2, D, E.
One of the key aspects that an institution of a music magazine should consider are; who their target audience are and the interests that they have. I will stick to the needs of my target audience by doing market research through the use of surveys for instance. The price for my RNB magazine will not be cheap as the people that are interested in this music genre have a sufficient class and status. Therefore, they can be more flexible than others with their money and after deciding on a social group you must research what free gifts/prizes the audience like, this is a great way of keeping the audience intrigued if nothing else. The social class table will help me with my feature stories and target audience as I will use it as a guideline to show what should be restricted from a specific social group so that it compliments my specific audience.









No comments:

Post a Comment